For many adults, celebrating the New Year just wouldn’t be complete without making a list of goals or resolutions, and “better health” is often near the very top of that list. Of course, eating healthier and exercising more are the most obvious methods of reaching this goal, but don’t forget about one of the simplest ways to improve your health and happiness: sleeping well!
If you can’t remember the last time you got a good night’s sleep, then January is the perfect time to replace your old mattress and start the new year with a new commitment to better sleep for better health.
Here are a few signs that your old mattress is no longer giving you the best sleep possible:
- You’ve had your mattress more than 8 years, or even worse, you can’t even remember how long you’ve had it.
- You can feel the coils and/or there are lumpy areas in your mattress.
- You can see or feel the depressions in the area where you usually sleep.
- Instead of waking up refreshed, you wake up with aches, pains and stiffness.
- You have a new – or worsening – back problem that needs a specific level of support.
- You sleep much better in hotel beds than in your own.
As you can see, the age of your mattress is only one way to decide whether or not it’s doing its job. If your mattress is keeping you from sleeping well, please allow our team at Sleepy Zzz’s to help you select the best one to fit your needs – and at the best price. While the eating healthier and exercising more is still up to you, we can definitely help you sleep better!
Best wishes for a healthy and happy 2015,